Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look, Look!

February 24, 2009 (Part II)

Got my sewing machine back this past Sunday. Everything is working fine except for the bobbin minder. Ugh. This happens every time. I bring the machine to get it fixed and tell them that the bobbin minder does not work, and they fix the other thing, but not the bobbin minder. I think I have had it fixed four times now. Not a big deal, but annoying.

Finally finished the baby quilt that was started on February 12, 2009. The quilt is approximately 44 x 55 inches. The pattern is from the book call "Collaborative Quilting" by Freddy Moran and Gwen Marston.

(Above: Front of the baby quilt)

(Above: Back of the baby quilt)

I have had the fish fabric for a while now and never figured out what to do with it. It makes a cute back for this quilt. Unfortunately I placed the label which says "Sweet Dreams" on the upper left corner and upside down on the quilt. Ooospp.

Below is what the quilt will be sent in. Hopefully the post office will accept it. It was a 20 lb rice package made out of plastic. I saved it thinking that I can somehow reuse it. Ta dah.



(Above: Packaging for quilt)
Quilt & Bitch

No comments: