Monday, June 29, 2009

Overdosing on...

June 29, 2009

Been overdosing on House, MD Season 2. Started getting hooked on it a few months ago, and realized that the re-runs were jumping around too much, so I decided to borrow it from the library. Love it. For those House, MD fans out there, check out this site, call "House MD Quotes".

I have also been overdosing on my sewing machine. I finally got it back a week ago, and have finished a twin size quilt top and a matching baby quilt. Will post up pictures as soon as I finish it.

Got me a table top ironing board from freecycle.org. My old ironing board, the top started shredding, and it was time to get a another one, so ask and you shall received.

Where's summer? It's been raining for the last week or so, and more rain to come. I guess it's ok, since I don't like the heat, keeps everything green around here.

Quilt & Bitch

1 comment:

adhesive remover said...

One of my favorite shows of all time!