Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In Concert

December 7 2010,

I am sitting here watching "Great Performances" on PBS, featuring "Andrewa Bocelli & David Foster: My Christmas". Oh the music is so beautiful. Currently there are only two artists that I would pay to watch in concert, and they are Andrea Bocelli and Michael Buble. Fortunately they recent performed in Boston, but I didn't think I could drag my hubby to watch it with me. Next time... next time.

A long time ago, I went to a Bon Jovi concert, and it was so boring that I nearly fell asleep.

In my lifetime I have been to 3 concerts total, Color Me Badd, Richard Marx, and Bon Jovi.

My taste of music range from R&B to Hindi music.Weird, but I believe that music it doesn't matter what language it is in, as long as the beat works, it's all good.

So if you have a chance to watch it on T.V., please do, it is a wonderful performance.

Quilt & Bitch

1 comment:

p00lriah. said...

bocelli has a warm voice. it's good winter music. :)