Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Show + Tell : Time Capsule III (A La Jakarta)

May 10 2011,

I took another trip to my local fabric shop (my fabric closet) and pulled out a bunch of traditional style Indonesian batiks. I had a bunch of half square triangles from a project a few years ago, and turned them into quarter square triangle.

Here is another table runner with an Indonesian flare.




That makes a total of three table runner with the quarter square triangle method and one table runner with just square. You would think I would be tired of making table runners, but hey, it gets my stack of fabrics lowered, and it's a pretty quick project to do.

Quilt & Bitch

2 comments:

p00lriah. said...

looks kinda tribal. cool color combination.

Quilt+Bitch said...

It does doesn't it. ooga chaka chaka chaka hooga.