Here are a few rituals and traditions that we follow just before the new year and for the new year day. Note that there are many other beliefs and traditions, and the ones below are just the ones we follow.
- Before the new year, the house must be clean and in order.
- Cut your nails and hair before the new year.
- One must not cut hair or nails on the new year day.
- Have a new year's eve feast, that consist of noodles, shrimp and fish.
- On new year's day, nothing can be cleaned, swept or washed.
- Wear red on new year's day.
Happy New Year,
Quilt & Bitch