Saturday, December 22, 2012

MIA Quilt

December 22 2012,

So the world did not end yesterday, instead both hubby and I came down with the flu. For three days we did not go out, cancelled all engagements and hung out in front of the television watching really bad t.v. shows.

So during my sickness I had this recurring nightmare about my two quilts that I had sent out to a long arm quilter in early September.

A little bit of background. This long arm quilter is 45 minutes away and this was the first time I had used her. I found her through an advertisement she placed in a quilt show. I went to her website and looked at her work and liked her work. When I dropped off my quilt, she said it would be done by the end of November, and it is almost the end of December. I have emailed her twice and placed a call once, and she has not responded back. I really don't care if it's not done yet, I just want to know my quilts are safe. What should be my next steps?

** Update ** January 3, 2013 - The lady finally emailed and said that there was a family emergency and that my quilt would be ready by the end of the month.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: