Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blind As A Bat

February 27 2013,

Yesterday hubby asked, "Why do you shower in the dark?"

I froze and my mind raced through to find the reason and trying to figure out a reply without sounding too frugal.

I answered, "I can't see anything anyway, so why turn on the lights?"

He replied, "That makes sense, I never thought about that!"

I wear glasses, and with the technology of high density lenses, my glasses don't look like Coke bottles. I am blind as a bat without my glasses. If my glasses accidentally slips off my face when I am sleeping on the coach, I would freeze and holler out to hubby for him to find the glasses before I roll over it.

Would you do the same thing or am I just being silly and frugal?

Quilt & Bitch

1 comment:

p00lriah said...

no comment.