Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sneak Peak Show + Tell :: Falling in Love

February 12 2013,

Since the western new year (January 2013), I have been making quarter square triangles for my next quilt. These quarter square triangle blocks are 2 inches unfinished and 1.5 inches finished.

Below is the laid out blocks unstitched. Hopefully hubby does not put a leaf blower to it before I can stack them in the proper order to be stitched together.

This "masterpiece" will be called "Falling in Love". The finished quilt will probably be done in 6 - 8 months. So check back then.




In the mean time, my two quilts which are at a quilter's is still MIA. She had said end of January and now it is mid February. I will give her until the end of February and will then start contacting the quilter.

If you have any more ideas for a title, I am open to suggestions. Please feel free to comment on a title that would be suitable for the quilt above.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: