Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Quilt Show :: Blogger's Quilt Festival :: Fall 2018:: Making A Statement :: F*CK

September 18 2018,

* Content Warning - This post may contain language and pictures that maybe offensive to some readers. You have been warned * 

Thank you Amy Ellis for hosting the Blogger's Quilt Festival.

My second most recent quilt was finished  last month. It is not to everyone's liking, but I love it.



To read more about the process and my inspiration please visit my earlier post.

Title: Making A Statement :: FUCK
Dimension: Approximately 43" x 43"
Materials: Kona Solid Cotton, Aurifil 50 weight thread for piecing and quilting
Method: Machine Pieced + Machine Quilted
Date completed: 08.2018

Please check out other quilts that are being shown at Amy's Creative Side.

Quilt & Bitch

8 comments:

Barb said...

cool quilt - I wish I knew more about the inspiration for the piece.

Nancy in NV-wheres the dude at blogspot said...

What's the name of this quilt? Let me guess! Ha Great letter piecing.

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

I went and read your previous post on this quilt. It has such detail in how you put it together.

Denise said...

So I really got a kick out of your blog name and had to come visit. Then I scroll onto this one. Its funny because when I was on Amy's site and I saw the warning picture and name I thought it was a spammer and didn't click on it. I'm not offended in any way and have been known to drop the F bomb on more than one occasion. My dad was a marine and a truck driver so nothing really offends. But still I had to sit back and ponder and stare at this piece. Much like an art critique will stare at a painting. And still now words come to me but one. LOL, I love you!

Mina said...

This quilt turned out great :)

blockMquilts said...

I love this quilt! It speaks out what a lot of us think. You should enter it into quilt shows, this deserves to be seen!

PaintedThread said...

It's different, that's for sure! I hope you do enter it into quilt shows. :-)

SarahZ said...

Simply put, I guess if I were choosing a single word to express a similar frustration, it would be “Dang”...which is quite humorous to me, in contrast, thinking of it stamped all about like this! Lolol!