Monday, June 3, 2019

Explorations :: December 2018 :: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

June 3 2019,

I found the continuation of the field trip that I took last December,




This below is interesting. I have no idea what it is, nor was I able to find a label for it.



Jack Bush, Radiant Abstraction. These set of pictures talk to me, mostly because they are blue and orange.










Below is by Jeppe Hein, called "Please..."


 Below, Artomat... interesting concept. The current pricing is $5.00 a pop for art.



This is AWESOME. I want a wall like this to do art. Jason Middlebrook, Tread Lightly.













Cecilia Vicuna, "Disappeared Quipu".



Sheila Hicks





I was fortunate enough to be able to see "The Winnie-the-Pooh" exhibit when it was in town. The exhibition was wonderfully done for all ages.

















Quilt & Bitch

No comments: