Friday, July 12, 2019

Quilt Show :: Quilters' Connection 2019

July 12 2019,

Long overdue snippet of my quilt guild quilt show that happened in mid May in Watertown, MA.

Below are selected quilts that were displayed at the show. Just keep scrolling...






















































































































































These last two are my submissions that you may recognize from previous postings.



This one below is the infamous two sided quilts with a lot of writing on the back. The back of the quilt was displayed for all visitors to see / read. A few visitors did stand there and read the whole writing. A handful of members of my guild came up to me astonished at what I had experienced during the past year.




Quilt & Bitch

No comments: