Friday, December 1, 2017

'Nuf Said :: REJECTED!

December 1 2017,

I took a quick walk this morning and noticed that a package was sitting on the garage side of the entrance.

Oh - my Fingerling came in.

To my disappointment, the package was opened. Sometimes UPS and Fedex puts packages out on the garage side instead of the front door.



I opened the package and noticed that the Bella Fingerling was still in there - but the packaging was damaged, but fortunately the item was not. Of course there is no more of these things available on Amazon.



I called Amazon - and gave me $5 promotional code. There's nothing much I can do, but still give this as a present.

So what I think happened was - someone got hold of the package, opened it, and realized it wasn't anything they wanted, and put it back in the envelope. I guess this toy is not as hot as I thought it was.

Or, they felt sorry that a kid would not get their Fingerling for Christmas.

But whatever the reason, I should be thankful I have it in my holds with no damage to the actual unit.

Two more Fingerlings on the way - hopefully they come in, in tack.

G

No comments: