Oh what a weekend. Went to the Super Billiards Expo this weekend in Valley Forge, PA. It was a pretty exciting weekend. I was planning to buy a cue case, but did not see anything that I liked, so came home with just dirty clothes and not even a souvenir from the event. But I did bring back a pretty pendant from OMGWTF. The picture does not give the pendent justice, it is beautiful. You can see her work at "Sparkle Therapy".
(Above: A beautiful pendent from Sparkle Therapy with my favorite color combination)
I spent most of my time at the TAR (The Action Report) booth selling shirts and DVD's - but it's ok, I had tons of fun.
- Meeting OMGWTF
- Meeting people from Jimbo's Army
- Not meeting Mika Immonen (Hubby got introduced to Mika at the party room while I was back in the hotel room sound asleep). Mika for me is "eye-candy" (blush)
- Being star-struck by so many pro pool players walking around the arena.
- Meeting big people. I mean big. People who are 3 to 4 times bigger than me (and I ain't exaggerating)
- Realizing that 2 XL and 3 XL shirts are a big seller at a pool expo, while I only sold a maximum of 4 medium size shirts the whole time
- Observing how people can drink beer like it was water
On to quilting. Below are two fabric bowls that I made for OMGWTF. Most of the fabric came out of the unused or small pieces of her quilt.
Why did I do this you might ask? I admire her. I admire her for her abilities in pool, her bluntness and a thank you for keeping me entertained for hours through her blog. She is a person who doesn't quite know when to censor, the opposite of me. Even if she doesn't know you, she'll definitely speak her mind.
(Above: Two fabric bowls made for OMGWTF)
Below is the quilt that I made for her. The size is approximately 84 x 84. She loves green.