Saturday, April 25, 2009

What A Beautiful Day...

April 25, 2009

Went to the temporary PUMA store at the Fan Pier in Boston today. It is call PUMA City. It has a PUMA store, a huge deck, a big lounge, a live DJ and most important of all, a bar.

I'm a huge fan of PUMA shoes. So far, I've owned one (1) pair of puma shoes. I've always admired the style of shoes and bags. I bought my first PUMA shoe this past winter in a discount shoe store where it was on clearance for $25.00.


(Above: My PUMA shoes)

The PUMA City, is made out of 24 cargo shipping containers. The cargo container are divided into three levels. The bottom level had apparel and shoes, the second level had something, and the third level had a bar and an outside deck.


(Above: Outside of PUMA City)


(Above: Ceiling of one of the floors)


(Above: Second level of PUMA City)
It's a pretty cool concept... reuse, reduce, recycle. To learn more about this, click here. So if you are in the Boston area, go check it out. It is near the ICA (Institute of Contemporary Art) at the Seaport.
Quilt & Bitch

1 comment:

Shear Delight said...

That's an interesting concept. I'm a big fan of the design and color choices in Puma shoes, although I wish they were a little less expensive.