Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Been Quiet...

May 27, 2009

It's the end of May, it's cold and miserable. The temperature has been hovering around 50 degrees and cloudy.

May has been both a quiet month for quilting and a hectic month for work. You have not seen any new quilts lately because my sewing machine has been sitting in the corner collecting dust. The machine will be going to see the doctor today to have it's circuit board replaced.

I am still focusing my energy on hand quilting a wall hanging. Hopefully this will be done in the next two weeks or so. In the meantime, I have another one that is ready to be quilted.

I finally took the jump and decided to sell my treasured wall hangings. They are available on etsy at gquilts.etsy.com. I am planning on selling quilts that are machine pieced and quilted. Stay tuned.

I wonder if the three that I have posted will even sell. We'll see, we'll see.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: