Saturday, June 6, 2009

Name That Quilt

June 6, 2009

I finally finished the quilting of the nameless quilt below way ahead of schedule. I had given myself a deadline of end of the summer, and it's done even before summer has started. Yippee!

(Above: Nameless quilt, can you help?)
Now I need a title for this quilt. Leave a post on a title for this wall hanging. The person with the best title will receive a fabric bowl made of batik fabric similar to this one (make sure you leave your e-mail address so that I can contact you).The title of the quilt should not exceed more than 8 words. By entering this contest, you agree that I may use the title you come up with on this quilt. More than one entry is allowed per person. This contest closes on June 13, 2009 at 12:00 noon EST. 1 (one) winnerwill be announced by June 14, 2009 Sunday at 12:00 noon EST.

So far there is one entry from Bethany (Quilted with Love) with the title of "Circles in the Sand".
Now I am off to do the binding. The final pictures of the nameless quilt will be posted very soon.
Quilt & Bitch

No comments: