Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh no!

August 10, 2009

This weekend, hubby and I did the normal free pool on Friday and Saturday night. I skipped out on Saturday night due to a cold.

On Friday night, an embarassing thing happened. I was playing Mr. Wacky, and I it was my turn to shoot. So I got down on my shot, and realized that I had to put my leg up on the table (like what Alex Pagulayan does). So I put my leg up and positioned myself to shoot the ball. And I made it.

As I tried to get my leg down, my pants got caught on the edge of the pocket facing (those horse shoe looking thing on older Gold Crown tables).

Crap. I thought to myself that I should be fine if I try to rebalance myself and readjust my leg. The next second, I realized that I was falling down.

Here I was on the floor, with my leg still on the table. Mr. Wacky rushed over and see if I was even alive. The kid who was working there also rushed over to see if I was having a heart attack. I was fine, I was just embarrassed as hell. To make matters worse, because it was free pool, the hall was filled with people.

Oh well,

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: