Saturday, March 5, 2011

Show + Tell :: Fabric Trivets + Coasters

March 5 2011,

The last two days, I have been busy making trivets and coasters.

Two cotton clothes lines, a ton of fabric scraps, glue, sewing machine created 7 trivets (approximately 9" in diamter) and 5 coasters (approximately 5" in dimater).


Cotton clothes line


Fabric scraps cut into 3/4 inch wide.


One of the 7 trivets


One of the 5 coasters



Another example of the trivet


A close up of a trivet


And another close up of the trivet
I guess I had too much time on my hands.

Quilt & Bitch

2 comments:

p00lriah. said...

shoot, if you can do this you can pull off a power draw, no problem.

Quilt+Bitch said...

Um... um... it's a different ball game. But if I spent maybe the same time playing pool as I do making artsy fartsy stuff, maybe I'll be able to pull off a power draw.