Friday, July 15, 2011

"That's Not Just One Stain..."

July 14 2011,

Yesterday I went to the dry cleaner's to drop of hubby's pair of pants that somebody had spilled red wine on. I pointed out the stain to the lady behind the counter so that she was aware that it needed special treatment. She barked back and said, "That's not just one stain". She then gave me the evil eye.

Excuse me!

Okay, so the story was, somebody spilled red wine, and the wine splattered on his pants. The stain caused MULTIPLE splatters on the pants.

As I walked out the door, I turned to her and said, "You know 'mam, you should be a little more pleasant".

I wouldn't be surprise if the pants "accidentally" disappeared or comes back with destructed". They must have a clause somewhere stating that they are not responsible for the clothing if they accidentally ruin it even more.

We shall see.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: