Sunday, February 26, 2012

Show + Tell :: Penalty Box

February 26 2012,

Yet another quilt. This is another Boston Bruins quilt entitled "Penalty Box".

I sent this quilt out to Martha Garvey again for the quilting swirls. Isn't it beautiful? The colors in this quilt is more truer than the original Boston Bruin's quilt I made last year. This one does not have oranges and grays.

Front of quilt

Front of quilt

Back of quilt

Back of quilt

When I was piecing the back of the quilt, I ran out of the fabrics I had used for the front of the quilt. I decided to put in a little bit of the Boston Red Sox fabrics that I had left, thus the reds and blues in the quilt.

Happy quilting,
Quilt & Bitch

2 comments:

p00lriah. said...

that's a nice looking quilt. a new england patriots quilt next?

Quilt+Bitch said...

thanks! The patriot's? No... the red sox quilt kinda doubles up as a red sox quilt if I just slap on a label... no more solid looking fabrics, it's a headache to deal with... it frays like a mofo.