Sunday, August 10, 2014

Show + Tell :: Mosaic Art II

August 10 2014,

This wood art was finally assembled this weekend. The pieces were sitting around and it was suppose to be done with the other Mosaic Wood Art but I was not motivated, so it sat.

I finally sold the other wood art. The next day, another person asked if it was still available, and I told the person that it had already been sold. So I decided to finish this this project.

This measures 20" x 18".




This is my method on how to put weight on the pieces while the glue settles. I did not have enough clamps - so the next best thing was a package of soda that I had in the garage. Note - that Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper and Sprite did not provide these sodas. This was bought by me at the supermarket.


What projects are you working on?

Stay tuned for a bench that is approximately a year in the making. :)

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: