Monday, November 24, 2014

Show + Tell :: Cross Sectional of a Snow Bank

November 24 2014,

Title: Cross Sectional of a Snow Bank
Dimension: 21" x 49"
Materials: Front - Hand-dyed Vicki Welsh fabric

Front of Quilt

Back of Quilt

Detail of Front of Quilt
This quilt is made as a gift to Janice as a thank you for supporting me in my quilt making journey.

I couldn't figure out a title for the quilt, but knew I wanted it to be something relating to snow. I thought of "Dirty Snow" but didn't like the sound of it. At the thirteenth hour when I needed to come up with a title, I looked up the meaning of "cross-sectional" and came up with the title.

Quilt & Bitch

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Your quilt is spectacular! What an amazing quilt from only 2 fabrics. My customers are so much more creative than I am. Thank you for making my humble fabric special!