Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sitty Pretty :: Postcards from NY Botanical Garden

April 9 2017,


Previous posts from the New York Botanical Garden.
September 2013
March 2014
March 2016 

This year, we went to the New York Botanical Garden again to see the orchid show. Again, it was spectacular! I can't wait to see the next exhibition of Chihuly which runs April 22 - October 29, 2017.

This year's theme for the orchid was Thailand, thus the two elephants below covered in moss with orchids on top of them.


















Now the photo below is one of my favorite plant in this garden. It is call the Ceratostema rauhii (Ericaceae) - Peru. I love how long it is, and occasionally - you'll see the leaves turn blue or green. I say hi to it every time I visit this place.


Oh, and below was my breakfast. Bagel, bacon and two eggs over easy. Burp.


Happy Sunday!

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: