Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sitting Pretty :: Postcards from the Arnold Arboretum

May 11 2017,

This past weekend, on a whim Laura and I went to the Arnold Arboretum to see the Lilac. Our timing was perfect, the weather was beautiful, the lilacs were "sitting pretty". Every year, they do have Lilac Sunday for Mother's Day - unfortunately this year, it has been cancelled due to a nor'easter. Lucky us!

Here are pictures from past trips to the Arnold Arboretum.
May 2015
May 2012

























These two pictures below are pictures that Laura took of me taking pictures. I think these are the only two pictures of me in existence on this blog. Yes, yes, I am camera shy.



Go see nature! Smell the flowers, take in the beautiful sights and sounds.
Be inspired!

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: