Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy Almost New Year!

February 11 2018,





Around this time of year it is when things go hay-wire. If you have been following, it's the cleaning season to welcome the new year. Out with the old, in with the new.

This year hasn't been all too bad in terms of cleaning and throwing things away. It has been going relatively quickly, mainly because I have almost thrown all that I do not want or need and with not much sewing done last year, there was hardly any folding or organizing necessary.

Below is the guest bedroom with all my quilting stuff. From left to right.

The red bag is there because I couldn't find another place where to hang the bag. It needs to be hung or else the handle flops over and when I come to use it, it is unsightly. My ribbons hang on a rope with tiny clothespin above the vacuum cleaner.


This second area is mostly notions. 

The next two is mostly fabrics. I sort them not by color but by type. Solids, Batiks, Commercial prints.


That sewing machine is not the one that I use, it sits and gets dusty. It's a Pfaff. I currently use my Kenmore for classes and Janome for everyday sewing. Those two are in another room in the closet. Usually the Janome sits out in the living room on a make shift table.


So that's that.

This coming year is the year of the dog.
Happy New Year to all!

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: