Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Nuf ' Said :: You Just Gotta' Do It Yourself

February 14 2018,

The gift for Lily


Saturday afternoon.

Me: Can you wrap this gift for Lily?

Hubby: Yes, just leave it there.

Tuesday at 10:30 am. I take the gift with me to a meeting.

Hubby: Where are you going with that?

Me: I'm going to wrap it while I kill some time before the meeting.

On Tuesday at 12:35 pm before a meeting, I sit in the car and wrap the present.

Tuesday at 6:30 pm.

Hubby: What is that home depot box in the front.

Me: It's the gift for Lily.


Sunday early afternoon.

Me: Can you please return the plate next door?

Hubby: Yes, I'll take it on Tuesday. I have to change her door bell.

Tuesday at 4:30 pm.

Me: Did you go change the door bell next door?

Hubby: No, I was busy working on the cabinet downstairs.

Wednesday morning. I walk over and return the plate to our neighbor.


Sometime last week.

Me: Can you please vacuum the stairs before Chinese New Year?

Hubby: Yes.

It's Wednesday morning and it's not done yet. I understand, he was still making a mess in the area where the carpet is finishing the cabinet. Yes, it's a valid reason. How much money do you want to bet that I'm going to be vacuuming this on Thursday at 10:00 pm?
 

Why don't I learn. If I want it done, just do it myself. I'll go to the corner and cry now.

At least he washed the dishes last night.

Here's another example of it. 

Happy Valentine's Day.

Quilt & Bitch 

No comments: