Monday, May 7, 2018

'Nuf Said :: What's That Print?

May 7 2018,


I just finished putting on the first coat of stain on a stair thread. I put the stain on a rag, wiped in on the wood and wiped it right off. Then I realized that I should read the instructions because it had been a while since I stained something.

Guess what? I can't read it. The font was too skinny and small. WTF?

This reminded me a few months earlier when I had to stain and polyurethane the threshold between the hallway and the bathroom. The same thing happened, I couldn't read it! I had to take out the magnifying glass, squint a bit, turned it here and there to be able to read it.


Here's the instructions. Can you read it?


I don't know why the manufacturer did this. It doesn't make sense. Making it's time for reading glasses for me.


Here's the final result of the threshold. Pretty.


Huffing + Puffing.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: