Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Show + Tell :: Making a Statement :: F*CK F*CK

February 26 2019,

* Content Warning - This post may contain language and pictures that maybe offensive to some readers. You have been warned * 


So here's a second quilt that I made with the stamping. The second one is called "Making A Statement :: FUCK FUCK", how original. You can see the first "Making A Statement :: FUCK".

This one was created because I had a lot of leftover stamped fabrics. Again, I focused my negative energy into this quilt. The second half of 2018 was trying and exasperating, thus another negative quilt, it's the same story as the "Point of View" quilt.



The quilting lines are tighter than the first quilt, and again I did the quilting the hard way by moving the quilt in the direction I was sewing instead of learning how to ruler quilt. I think I better start learning how to do that. I have everything ready, and I did 15 minutes of practice and gave up. Thus, I didn't get far and my stitches were ugly.


My next quilt, is very different from the last 3 quilts. You'll be surprise that it is even the same person making the quilt.

Title: Making A Statement :: FUCK FUCK
Dimension: Approximately 42" x 42"
Materials: Kona Solid Cotton, Piecing with Aurifil 50 weight thread, quilted with Mettler 50 weight
Method: Machine Pieced + Machine Quilted
Date completed: 02.2019

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: