Sunday, July 2, 2017

My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Cuatro

July 2 2017,

** Note: This is the fourth section of a nine part blog **
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Kick off :: Part Uno
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Deux
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Trois
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Cuatro
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Cinq
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Six of One
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Six of Two
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Six of Three
My Summer Vacation 2017 :: Part Seven

I forgot to post this festival which which happened in mid-May called, "Watch City Steampunk Festival" in Waltham, MA.

It was definitely interesting.








Hey look, a quilt!






I feel awkward taking pictures of people who were dressed up - so I would take the pictures of their back. 



Now back to our regular scheduled program. This past weekend we went to The New York Botanical Garden to see the Chihuly glass exhibition.

Below is a picture entitled, "Look Ma! I'm a tree!" Every time we drive by this area, I laugh at the antennae tower that looks like a tree.


Ok on with the tour. There will be lots of pictures, and a lot of the one that's blue.














This one I love. I have a quilt in mind. Do you see what I see?








































Beautiful glass work aren't they? Breath taking.

The next day, my niece and I went to Rowley, MA to Todd Farm Antique and Flea Market. It was an experience.











Go take an adventure!

Quilt & Bitch


No comments: