Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Sitting Pretty :: Museum of Printing

October 4 2017,

The Museum of Printing. I love this museum. This is a museum full of character and charm. It is located in Haverhill, MA. If you have time - pay them a visit. Note that as of the writing of this blog, they are open every Saturday year round from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. They do have letterpress classes, and in 2015, I did take one. Believe it or not, the instructor who taught the class, Ted - remembered exactly when I took the class.

This museum recently moved from Andover to Haverhill. This location has better lighting and a better flow.




















It's still summer - still in my sandals.










I remember the Apple II computer below. The first introduction to a computer was a Commodore 64 that my older brother bought in the 80s.


Below is a typewriter that I am familiar with. It was an electric typewriter.



























I want one of this.




As you can see, I love anything that has to do with printing. I love the art. So if you have time, swing by this museum and say hi to Ted for me.

Quilt & Bitch

2 comments:

San Francisco Stitch Co. said...

Your photography is amazing... thank you for the feast! XOX Carol

Quilt+Bitch said...

Thanks for stopping by Carol!