Sunday, July 15, 2018

My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Deux

July 15 2018,

** Note: This is the fourth of a fourteen part blog **
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of One (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Two (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Three (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Deux
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Trois
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cuatro (Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of One (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Two (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Three (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Four (The State of Maine :: Maine Quilts)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Six 
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Seven
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of One
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of Two

Summer is whizzing by.

Here are a few things that I visited so far.

The Rose Art Museum at Brandeis University, a small and quaint museum.

























You see the red thing in the middle of the floor - those are two books. I don't know if it was part of the art or the books were just there.



Next stop was the Peabody Essex Museum. It was bombarded with people. And believe it or not, I met someone I knew from college. We said our hellos, introduced me to his 2 boys and 2 twin girls, and then his wife (whom I also knew from the same college). We talked for five minutes and departed ways. No exchange of phone numbers, emails, Instagram account, business card, nothing, and on with our lives we shall continue.














I noticed a lady sitting on the couch looking at the pictures. Click. Kids walking by. Click. 





















Went to Brimfield. I didn't go overboard with the pictures this year.














I wanted to buy this sign below, I didn't want to pay $45.00.


Till the next adventure.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: