Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of One

September 27 2018,

** Note: This is the thirteenth of a fourteen part blog **
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of One (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Two (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Three (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Deux
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Trois
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cuatro (Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival) 
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of One (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Two (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Three (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Four (The State of Maine :: Maine Quilts)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Six 
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Seven
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of One
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of Two

I've been slacking. I knew I forgot to post yet another quilt show I went to.

These are pictures from the Mancuso World Quilt show. This quilt show is a good one to go to, it is very diverse and covers all levels of quilting.


























I love this one below. Simple, but it makes a strong impact.
















Love this quilt "Wings of Man" by Linda Stone of Camarillo, CA







Love this quilt too! It is so creative."Year of the Cat" by Tracy Carew of New Zealand. Simple blocks, but then she adds that cat. Boom!











This quilt, "As Man Disappears from Sight, the Land Remains" by Merrilyn George of New Zealand, is mesmerizing. I stood in place for a good 5 minutes looking at this quilt. Love the thought, the execution and the quilting.What a deep quilt.















































Another quilt that pulled me into it's world. "Sunset at Camel Rock" by Angie Tustison, McKinleyville, CA





Stay tuned for more.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: