Monday, September 10, 2018

My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Six

September 10 2018,

** Note: This is the eleventh of a fourteen part blog **
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of One (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Two (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Three (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Deux
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Trois
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cuatro (Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of One (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Two (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Three (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Four (The State of Maine :: Maine Quilts)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Six
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Seven
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of One
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of Two

I knew I was forgetting to post something. So sometime in August I also went to Lowell, MA. Every year or every other year, they have quilt exhibition in the area. This one was from The Brush Art Gallery and Studios. This was called "Something Boro'd Something Blue", curated by Mary Walter and Miho Takeuchi. Be ready to get AWESOME-FIED.










 























Around the corner from the New England Quilt Museum, one of my friend was having her own private exhibition of quilts.  Awesome.








Cool? I think there is one more entry for this summer event.

Quilt & Bitch

No comments: