Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cuatro (Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival)

August 2 2018,

** Note: This is the sixth of a thirteen part blog **
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of One (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Two (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Uno of Three (Vermont Quilt Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Deux
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Trois
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cuatro (Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of One (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Two (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Three (The State of Maine)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Cinco of Four (The State of Maine :: Maine Quilts)
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Six 
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Seven
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of One
My Summer Vacation 2018 :: Part Eight of Two



See 2015 Sand Sculpting
{I must have missed 2016 Sand Sculpting}
See  2017 Sand Sculpting

I almost missed this festival, luckily I had tuned in to the local news channel and they were featuring the festival.

I left the house at around 6:00 AM and reached Revere Beach to see the 2018 Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival  {that's a mouthful}. It was a clear and beautiful morning. No traffic, not a lot of people, it was perfect.

























This one was my favorite. So perfect.








I noticed this flower at the back of this sculpture. It looks like a hibiscus flower.










Quilt & Bitch

No comments: